Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Doesn't care show details Doesn't care
by p. on Jun 28th, 2016

Did not feel like i was welcome at all. Just in and out. He Didnt care what i had to say. Made me feel like i put myself on the meds. i was on. It made me fell worthless!

Compassionate and Smart show details Compassionate and Smart
Apr 24th, 2016

Wonderful MD!!!! Listens to parents of young children and able to discern what information is relevant and perhaps even what's not considered. Truly cares about patients and their well being. A care.

highly recommend! show details highly recommend!
by Barbara Spicer on Feb 2nd, 2016

Very caring doctor

attentive dr. show details attentive dr.
Mar 9th, 2015

Dr. Morin took over my husband's and my care when our Dr. Of 25 years left us. We were impressed with his bedside manners and his caring attitude. He goes far beyond what he has to in order to take care of our problems. For his young age he does have mature empathy for all.

HORRIBLE!!!! show details HORRIBLE!!!!
by Angry Mother on Jul 24th, 2014

Refused to give my daughter an antibiotic when she clearly needed it for her swollen tonsils. She has a long history of tonsillitis and he refused to listen to her parents that know her better than anyone. All he wanted to do is call it a summer virus and send her home with nothing at all! I know that we will end up in the er tonight just like always bc it gets so bad at night that she gets a hacking cough from her tonsils being so swollen. I will never let this dr see my child again! What a waste!!

Best Doctor I have had in Seymour show details Best Doctor I have had in Seymour
Dec 2nd, 2011

Dr. Morin and very caring. I have had nothing but a good experiance with him as my doctor. I never wait long if at all for my appointment. Dr. Morin also listens to his patients, explains options for treatment. I have always felt at ease with him as my doctor.

Nov 16th, 2011

Dr. Morin replaced my family doctor when he relocated. I am very pleased with Dr. Morin, he takes the time to listen to my concerns and is open to suggestion

Amazing!!!!!!!! show details Amazing!!!!!!!!
Sep 21st, 2011

Best doctor I've had yet. Must be too new to be jaded :) I Respect his opinion and he listens to mine.

retired nurse show details retired nurse
by Anonymous on Jul 10th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Don't take your dog to this man. He told my husband that he was just constipated and that was why he was swollen over his bladder and upper abd. ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com