Family Physicians

225 S Pine St
Ste 200
Seymour, IN 47274
812-524-3333
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  HORRIBLE!!!!  |  show details
by Angry Mother on Jul 24th, 2014

Refused to give my daughter an antibiotic when she clearly needed it for her swollen tonsils. She has a long history of tonsillitis and he refused to listen to her parents that know her better than anyone. All he wanted to do is call it a summer virus and send her home with nothing at all! I know that we will end up in the er tonight just like always bc it gets so bad at night that she gets a hacking cough from her tonsils being so swollen. I will never let this dr see my child again! What a waste!!

|  dr morin  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

i had the same dr for over 30 yrs. he passed about 2 years ago since then my husband and i have had the honor of hiring dr. b. morin as our new dr. he is one of them most caring dr. we have seen in a many of yrs. we would be happy to tell anybody to take there family to see this fine young gentleman.. keep up the good doctoring mr. morin.. the ross'

|  Best Doctor I have had in Seymour  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

Dr. Morin and very caring. I have had nothing but a good experiance with him as my doctor. I never wait long if at all for my appointment. Dr. Morin also listens to his patients, explains options for treatment. I have always felt at ease with him as my doctor.

|  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

Dr. Morin replaced my family doctor when he relocated. I am very pleased with Dr. Morin, he takes the time to listen to my concerns and is open to suggestion

|  Amazing!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

Best doctor I've had yet. Must be too new to be jaded :) I Respect his opinion and he listens to mine.