Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
 |  HORRIBLE!!!!  |  show details
by Angry Mother on Jul 24th, 2014

Refused to give my daughter an antibiotic when she clearly needed it for her swollen tonsils. She has a long history of tonsillitis and he refused to listen to her parents that know her better than anyone. All he wanted to do is call it a summer virus and send her home with nothing at all! I know that we will end up in the er tonight just like always bc it gets so bad at night that she gets a hacking cough from her tonsils being so swollen. I will never let this dr see my child again! What a waste!!

|  dr morin  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

i had the same dr for over 30 yrs. he passed about 2 years ago since then my husband and i have had the honor of hiring dr. b. morin as our new dr. he is one of them most caring dr. we have seen in a many of yrs. we would be happy to tell anybody to take there family to see this fine young gentleman.. keep up the good doctoring mr. morin.. the ross'

|  Best Doctor I have had in Seymour  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

Dr. Morin and very caring. I have had nothing but a good experiance with him as my doctor. I never wait long if at all for my appointment. Dr. Morin also listens to his patients, explains options for treatment. I have always felt at ease with him as my doctor.

|  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

Dr. Morin replaced my family doctor when he relocated. I am very pleased with Dr. Morin, he takes the time to listen to my concerns and is open to suggestion

|  Amazing!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

Best doctor I've had yet. Must be too new to be jaded :) I Respect his opinion and he listens to mine.

|  retired nurse  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jul 10th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Don't take your dog to this man. He told my husband that he was just constipated and that was why he was swollen over his bladder and upper abd. ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com