A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Mullen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mullen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Robert Mullen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Mullen practice?
- Dr. Bradley Mullen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Mullen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.