A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Musser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Musser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musser
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Musser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Musser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Musser graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Musser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley James Musser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Musser practice?
- Dr. Bradley Musser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Musser practices Family Medicine near Wylie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Wylie Primary Care Doctors.