A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Musser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Musser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musser
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Musser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Musser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Musser graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Musser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley James Musser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Musser practice?
- Dr. Bradley Musser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Musser practices Family Medicine near Wylie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Wylie Primary Care Doctors.