inactive

Overall Review

no change

May 17th, 2016
Emergency visit
Very thoughough and listens to patients. I liked that he makes sure to cover all possibilities to find out what's wrong. Very good doctor.

November 24th, 2015
Needed diagnosis for heart & got it!

November 4th, 2015
Excellence and consideration for my concerns
Very considerate as he worked through my diagnosis. He communicated with me to keep me apprised of what he was checking for. He ordered the tests he needed to make a diagnosis. I was well served by his expertise and consideration for my concerns.

December 8th, 2010
Excellent Speedy Care
I went to the ER because of belly pain and Dr. Nicholson diagnosed me with gallbladder problems and treated my pain. I have since had my gallbladder removed(surgery=yuck) but now no more pain!!

July 13th, 2010
Extremely thorough, candid, and caring
I visited Swedish Medical Center in Seattle expecting a quick discharge and a PT referral for car crash-related neck pain. Instead, Dr Nicholson listened to my neck with the stethoscope, heard a murmur, had a CT angiography done, and discovered a herniated disc that would have otherwise been missed. I've read the later-in-life prognosis for not receiving proper treatment for this, and it sounds painful and debilitating. I probably owe Dr. Nicholson the full measure of thanks for my 50 year-old self's unimpeded mobility.