A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Noblett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Noblett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Noblett, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Noblett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noblett has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley D Noblett MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley D. Noblett practice?
- Dr. Bradley Noblett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Noblett practices Neurological Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurological Surgeons.