Dr. Bradley Noon MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2015
Won't find better anywhere
Best orthopedic surgeon ever. Knows what he is doing and does it well!

January 27th, 2013
Amazing doctor

September 21st, 2012
More Surgery Than I Ordered
As part of a "cleanup of debris" in my left shoulder as a result of an earlier RC repair, Dr. Noon proceeded to sever several, small muscles between my deltoid and pectoral that he identified (while I was asleep)as "scar tissue. Wrong! The somewhat unusual muscle forms had been developed through decades of competitive power lifting, an activity that was out of the question after his extracurricular scalpel work.

July 20th, 2012
Thank you Dr. Noon!!!!!
Dr. Noon is the finest physician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Dr. Noon fixed my knee and I am now able to do things I haven't done in years. He was friendly, caring and made me feel like what I had to say was important. What a pleasure to treated by such a nice person. After my surgery, he showed me my pictures from the surgery and did an amazing job explaining them. I am sending everyone I can to this amazing surgeon. Thank you Dr. Noon! What a breath of fresh air to this medical community.

May 23rd, 2012
Great Surgeon!!!!
I recently had Shoulder surgery performed by Dr. Noon. I am thrilled with the results. Another surgeon told me just to limit my ativity and that my rotator cuff was not repairable. Dr. Noon repaired my cuff and I am back playing golf and lifting weights and playing with my kids pain free. A miracle!!! He is a very nice doctor and took lots of time to answer all my questions. I recomend Dr. Noon to anyone. I am sending my Dad to him to have total knee done next month!

September 16th, 2011
STAY AWAY......
Three years - and several surgeries later - my husband is still suffering after a knee replacement. Injections, followed by a "partial." I think my husband was a guinea pig or used to impress the "rep" who was in during the surgery (which we were not told about). After the partial failed, we were told that it would be repaired "under warranty," - well, funny thing is, the hospital is now trying to get $12,000 from us and Dr. Noon actually had the audacity to turn us over to a collection agency for his $4,000 repair bill! We had to have another surgeon repair Dr. Noon's mess and his opinion? My husband's knee was "butchered." Stay away!

May 28th, 2011
Shallow, Prideful,. Out Of Business
This doctor appeared to be an answer to prayer. He stepped in to correct issues from a previous surgery but only ended up taking a load of money for nothing! Dr. Noon did what he termed 'a clean up job' on my shoulder. The man called my husband from the operating room to tell him that all went well, but there was a 'large thin area on my RC that would need to be repaired in 6 months to a year.' My husband was immediately suspicious as to WHY the repair wasn't made then. His staff was polite until my 'thin RC' became a problem 4 months later. We were more than vocal about our frustration with the diagnosis of a third surgery due to Dr. Noon's greed. This doctor's staff spoke freely (and childishly) about their patients around desks and open doors allowing anyone to hear the gossip. Doesn't this violate HIPPA laws? I told Sharon, Dr. Noon's P.A. and she blew me off. Ironically when my husband spoke to another physician in the same practice about this matter, the head "gossip" in charge was terminated. After questioning Dr. Noon's ethical standards and hiring practices, he felt he had no other choice but to dismiss me. I find this comical because there is no way I would have allowed him near me again. My next surgeon looked over Noon's surgery photos of my shoulder and he was highly unimpressed. This surgeon went in and FINALLY repaired the damage. I am pain free today because I removed myself from Noon's care. Do not use this doctor! He boasts of caring for pro athletes to bolster his business. He's an arrogant, greedy slacker unworthy of his medical license.

April 3rd, 2011
This doctor should be avoided. He did a 'clean up' on my right shoulder, then, while I was in recovery,he informed my husband that I would need another surgery to repair my rotator cuff due to severe thinning within six months to a year. My husband questioned why Noon hadn't just gone ahead and repaired the cuff while he was working on me and Noon replied that he didn't want to fix it before it was fully torn. I had the same question when I went in for my follow up and was given the same reason. Of course in six months I needed a new procedure for rotator cuff repair, but after a lengthy deteriorating relationship between Noon, his less than professional staff, and myself,I changed surgeons. My insurance statement also reflected charges for items such as 'shoulder implants' and 'shoulder implant removal' that I deemed as fraud because I had no 'shoulder implants!' My new surgeon repaired my badly torn RC AND ALSO found that I had an AC joint injury that had been completely missed by Noon. I feel like a new person today and it is because I dismissed this doctor and found someone competent to repair my shoulder. I just received notice that Noon has left his practice and is leaving the state of Georgia....good riddance!

March 15th, 2011
Great Dr.
My surgery was excellent and my recovery tme was faster than anyone else I know who has had an ACL replaced. He did a great job. However, visiting the office takes a long time. Dr. Noon is so willing to help his patients know what the problem is and their options that I think he loses track of time and the wait can be awful.

October 8th, 2010
dr noon is fantastic
dr noon is super great he went right to the problem and he did what was needed for my pain

July 1st, 2010
Terrible experience
I spent nearly four hours in Dr. Noon's office on the day of my appointment and i even had all my paper work filled out. They x-rayed the wrong arm then tried to argue with me about it. His PA saw me and proceeded to inform me that the swelling above my collar bone could be cancer. I was not even going to get to see Dr. Noon until i asked for him and had to wait an additional 45 min. My appointment was at 2:15 and i did not walk out of his office until nearly 6 o' clock. He scheduled me for a cat scan with no follow up visit. I went back to his office the next day and had his nurse call the radiologist to find out that there were no masses, but was supposed to get a phone call the following day with the official results. No call, then i called them Monday only to find out that Dr. Noon had no answers for me nor did he want to see me again..... There is still swelling abover my collar bone, needless to say i am going to see another doctor. This was the worst experience i have ever had at a doctors office. The nurse Ciara was the only helpful one there she did everything she could to help its just a shame that she works for Dr. Noon. If you want answers trust me go see another doctor.

April 21st, 2010
Best Doctor!
Dr. Noon is hands down the best doctor i've ever visited. He took the time to explain my problem to me, something that all of my other doctors seem to think doesn't matter. I felt like he cared about my recovery and my overall well being. Thank you to Dr. Noon and his entire staff. They make a great team and I will continue to recommend them to anyone I know who is in need of orthopedic care!