A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Osborne is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Osborne, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Osborne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley James Osborne MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Bradley Osborne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Osborne practices Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.