A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Pierce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Pierce, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pierce has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Pierce practice?
Dr. Bradley Pierce practices Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.