A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Pinkernell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkernell graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Pinkernell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley T Pinkernell MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley T. Pinkernell practice?
- Dr. Bradley Pinkernell has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Pinkernell practices Family Medicine near Carpinteria, CA.
See Carpinteria Family Physicians.