A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Plaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Plaga is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plaga
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Plaga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plaga graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Plaga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Ray Plaga MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Plaga practice?
- Dr. Bradley Plaga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Plaga practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hot Springs, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD.
See Hot Springs Surgeons.