A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Plaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Plaga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plaga graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Plaga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plaga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans