A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Plaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Plaga is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Plaga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plaga graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Plaga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Ray Plaga MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Plaga practice?
- Dr. Bradley Plaga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Plaga practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Hot Springs, SD.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.