A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Prestidge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Prestidge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Prestidge, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prestidge graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prestidge has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Robert Prestidge MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Prestidge practice?
- Dr. Bradley Prestidge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Prestidge practices Radiation Oncology near Lake Jackson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Houston, TX.
See Lake Jackson Oncologists.