A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Prestidge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Prestidge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Prestidge, MD, MS is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prestidge graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prestidge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Medical Center
- Methodist Childrens Hospital SW TX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Robert Prestidge MD and MS is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Prestidge practice?
- Dr. Bradley Prestidge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Prestidge practices Radiation Oncology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA.
See Norfolk Radiologists.