A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Wasserman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Ross Wasserman MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Bradley Wasserman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Wasserman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.