A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Wasserman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Ross Wasserman MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Bradley Wasserman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Wasserman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.