Learn more about Dr. Bradley Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Raphael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raphael
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raphael Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raphael has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- James J Peters Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Scott Raphael MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Raphael practice?
- Dr. Bradley Raphael has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Raphael practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY.
See Syracuse Orthopedic Surgeons and Syracuse Sports Medicine Doctors.