Learn more about Dr. Bradley Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Raphael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raphael
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raphael Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raphael has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- James J Peters Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Scott Raphael MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Raphael practice?
- Dr. Bradley Raphael has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Raphael practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons and Syracuse Orthopedic Surgeons.