Learn more about Dr. Bradley Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Raphael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raphael has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- James J Peters Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Scott Raphael MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Raphael practice?
- Dr. Bradley Raphael has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Raphael practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Surgeons.