A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Reese is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Reese, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reese has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Sand Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley R Reese MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Reese practice?
- Dr. Bradley Reese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Reese practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.