A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Reese is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Reese, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reese has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Sand Lake Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Reese practice?
Dr. Bradley Reese practices Otolaryngology near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Otolaryngologists.