A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Reese is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reese
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Reese, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reese has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley R Reese MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Reese practice?
- Dr. Bradley Reese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Reese practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.