Dr. Bradley Reese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Reese?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Reese?

• Good

Great job

Great bed side manner

September 24th, 2016

Patient

I found his staff courteous and open to questions. My prognosis came days later and he explained to me the results in a calm manner. He and his assistant had the decency to keep an open line with me throughout that bank holiday weekend even though they had nothing more to gain from me financially and they definitely had their families to be with! His support throughout my initial panic attacks and follow up throughout my treatment at another independent facility was quite frankly superb!!!

January 19th, 2016

Great Dr. Highly recommend

October 14th, 2014

Rude insensitive to patient's needs

This is my second visit with doctor Reese and twice over I found the doctor to be very rude and arrogant. He doesn't take time out to listen to your issues or concerns and cuts u off when u do try to explain. I would not recommend doctor Reese and is in the process of switching doctors.Very disappointed with his service or lack of it.

November 2nd, 2011

Sucks

July 5th, 2010

Outrageously Rude, Arrogant, Uncaring, & Does not listen.

I have never experienced a Doctor like this one. From the moment he entered the room he was Rude,Cold,Arrogant and didn't have time for me. He refused to hear anything regarding Side effects caused by Steroid nasal spray and told me that he prescribes Steroids all types all the time and they don't have side effects. I told him my Primary care physcian pulled me off them and said I have to stay away from Steroids.

June 2nd, 2010

He is the best!

I have seen him for 8-10 years, went through a lot and he was rec. by a few doctors, he is truly the best and will not operate to make money like a lot of others, he called me after hours becuase he was thinking about my problem that day, that's caring, he is truly the best I have been to many in Orlando.

May 21st, 2010

Fast but Accurate!

The staff was okay...not rude but not particularly pleasant either. My wait time was 15 min outside then another 10 min in the checkup room. Dr Reese moved quick and spoke quick but I met him at speed and always felt that he listened and answered my questions. Furthermore we had more than 1 followup where when I mentioned finding someone with more experience given my several complications, he was more than obliging to give suggestions. He is very quick though, if you can match his speed you'll be ok otherwise you'll get left in the dust. Good doctor though! Very good!

May 13th, 2009

First & Last Visit

This physcian was like the pink bunny...moving too swiftly.Hardly allowed time for answers to be given once his questions were asked.Did not take time to listen to the problem that brought me there.Was too quick doing procedures ....almost as he told about them. I felt he must have a daily quota to meet.HOWEVERThe audiolgist made up for it all in personality, time to explain and making his testing a pleasure.I WOULD NOT give this doctor a reccomendation.

August 8th, 2008

I felt his bedside manner was indifferent at best and the rudeness of the office staff made the experience even worse.

July 5th, 2016