Otolaryngologists, Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

7251 University Blvd
Ste 300
Winter Park, FL 32792
407-677-0099
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Used car salesman (5 stars), Doctor (1Star)  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Used car salesman (5 stars), Doctor (1Star)-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

|  Outrageously Rude, Arrogant, Uncaring, & Does not listen.  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2010

I have never experienced a Doctor like this one. From the moment he entered the room he was Rude,Cold,Arrogant and didn't have time for me. He refused to hear anything regarding Side effects caused by Steroid nasal spray and told me that he prescribes Steroids all types all the time and they don't have side effects. I told him my Primary care physcian pulled me off them and said I have to stay away from Steroids.

|  He is the best!  |  show details
by FlyforGod on Jun 2nd, 2010

I have seen him for 8-10 years, went through a lot and he was rec. by a few doctors, he is truly the best and will not operate to make money like a lot of others, he called me after hours becuase he was thinking about my problem that day, that's caring, he is truly the best I have been to many in Orlando.

|  Fast but Accurate!  |  show details
May 21st, 2010

The staff was okay...not rude but not particularly pleasant either. My wait time was 15 min outside then another 10 min in the checkup room. Dr Reese moved quick and spoke quick but I met him at speed and always felt that he listened and answered my questions. Furthermore we had more than 1 followup where when I mentioned finding someone with more experience given my several complications, he was more than obliging to give suggestions. He is very quick though, if you can match his speed you'll be ok otherwise you'll get left in the dust. Good doctor though! Very good!

|  First & Last Visit  |  show details
by Bewildered on May 13th, 2009

This physcian was like the pink bunny...moving too swiftly.Hardly allowed time for answers to be given once his questions were asked.Did not take time to listen to the problem that brought me there.Was too quick doing procedures ....almost as he told about them. I felt he must have a daily quota to meet.HOWEVERThe audiolgist made up for it all in personality, time to explain and making his testing a pleasure.I WOULD NOT give this doctor a reccomendation.

|  Great Practice  |  show details
by Bo Orlando on Aug 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Reese and Fl Ontolorology Grp are a great practice. Dr Reese is great with his patients and very good at explaining the issues. When you have a hearing issue, you want someone that is going to let you know exactly what you are up against.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  show details
Aug 8th, 2008

I felt his bedside manner was indifferent at best and the rudeness of the office staff made the experience even worse.