A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reeves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reeves, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reeves has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bradley Reeves MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Robert Reeves has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reeves practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO and Brookings, SD.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.