A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Reid, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Denton Hospital
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Joseph Reid MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Reid practice?
- Dr. Bradley Reid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Reid practices Anesthesiology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Rockwall Anesthesiologists.