Dr. Bradley Remington MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 3rd, 2017
Brachioplasty surgery on Dec 1, 2016
Dr. Remington and his team perform phenomenal work. I went to multiple surgeons before I decided to go with Dr. Remington and I am beyond thankful that I had him perform my surgery. I couldn't have asked for better results and am really excited for the next year for my scar to heal.

January 27th, 2015
Wonderful surgeon! I'm very happy with my result 4 years out.

February 19th, 2014
Wonderful Results
I have had multiple surgeries by Dr. Remington and think he and staff are wonderful. Everyone was courteous, professional and made no promises they could not keep. My surgeries came out exactly as I envisioned and I have recommended him too many of my friends. Grade=A

March 11th, 2013
Not happy with results
I had a procedure done by Dr. Remington. I had a very pleasant consultation, the staff was professional and courteous. My wait was minimal and the time the doctor spent with me was lengthy. But the procedure had to be repeated. It was not done correctly because one side looked very different from the other, and on top of that I had to pay several hundred Dollars more for the operating room fee. I thought this could possible happen and some procedures needed to be repeated. I still had trust in Dr. Remington at that time and I decided to go in for a different procedure a short while ago. Again, I did not get what I asked for. I talked about what I wanted in detail, even brought in 10 pictures on my notebook to the consultation. He even wrote down what I wanted. I am very unhappy with the results and again it looks like it has to be repeated. More money out of my pocked and several weeks of recovery time. Would not recommend this Doctor to a friend due to lack of getting it right the first time as well as lack of ability to focus on my needs.

February 20th, 2013
Service in the office great, results not
Saw him for a routine service and the result was unsatisfactory. I don't know whether or not he will charge me for doing it again but I don't want to bother having to go back there to find out. He was very nice and his staff were super nice. Just not at all happy with the actual surgery result.

June 1st, 2012
Fabulous office and staff. Very straightforward and no waiting. Extremely satisfied with surgery results. Pre and post op were handled professionally. No suprises, everything turned out exactly as it was presented and I would absolutely recommend Dr. Remington.

February 15th, 2012
Avoid him.
This person performed surgery on my girlfriend and she was very unsatisfied with how it came out. He told her he would fix it for a small amount of money and when she went back to actually get it fixed the price was 4 times what he said. He claims she misunderstood him. Do yourself a favor and not give this man a dollar. He is not interested in patient satisfaction only money.

October 24th, 2008
The best
Dr Remington is a rare find. He is an excellent, caring, and totally professional surgeon.

May 23rd, 2017