A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 49 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley W. Robinson practice?
Dr. Bradley Robinson practices Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.