A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Robinson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 48 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley W Robinson MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley W. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Bradley Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Robinson practices Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.