A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Robinson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 48 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley W Robinson MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley W. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Bradley Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Robinson practices Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.