Dr. Bradley Rodgers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
Too many things to focus on the patient
This doctor ignored my mother's concerns for over 14 months. She had swelling in her ankle and abdomen that proceeded to get worse. When she asked about testing, he just blew her off. He also pushes patients through lime a herd of cattle. In and out within 10 minutes. He's on the board at the hospital, just started at a new clinic and is running his Umed Spa. He has really gone downhill.

April 10th, 2016
Dr. Rodgers is very hard to get ahold of. He didn't follow up on informing me of lab results. He was my primary and never seemed to have time to stay in touch with the specialists involved in my care. It resulted in late diagnosis and being un informed of crucial medical decisions. I couldn't get ahold of him for days when I needed to get medications changed. He was too untouchable to give the care I needed.

October 25th, 2015
Amazing doctor
I recently was seen by this doctor and had to write a review. The physician I normally see was not in and I was seen by Dr.Rodgers, after I told the nurse my symptoms he quickly showed up and said he was concerned. Long story short I ended up having abdominal surgery, when I woke up in recovery he was doing his rounds and checked on me (which he continued to do the next few days). He's a great and experienced doctor who does not beat around the bush. Very straight to the point and explaines everything that is going on in a way you can understand. I'm greatfull for the experience.

July 10th, 2015
My husband, 7 month old baby and I just got forgotten and locked in the clinic while seeing Dr. Rodgers due to illness.