A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley H Rosenberg MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley H. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Bradley Rosenberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Rosenberg practices Urology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Urologists.