A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Roth, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Joseph Roth MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Roth practice?
- Dr. Bradley Roth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Roth practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.