A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Roth is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Roth, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Roth practice?
Dr. Bradley Roth practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.