A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Roth, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Roth MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Roth practice?
- Dr. Bradley Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Roth practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Surgeons.