A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Roth, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Roth MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Roth practice?
- Dr. Bradley Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Roth practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Surgeons.