A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Rowens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Rowens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Rowens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowens graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rowens has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Rowens MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Rowens practice?
- Dr. Bradley Rowens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Rowens practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Novi Internists, Novi Sleep Medicine Doctors, Novi Pulmonologists, and Novi Critical Care Practitioners.