Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Rudge
Dr. Bradley Rudge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brentwood, TN, with other offices in Franklin, TN and Nashville, TN. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.Dr. Rudge has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley Rudge has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Bradley Rudge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brentwood, TN.
Dr. Patrick Martin
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Franklin, TN 1.29 mi12
Dr. Samuel Clemmons
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Franklin, TN 1.79 mi24
Dr. Christopher Smith
Franklin, TN 1.79 mi10