Dr. Bradley Rudge MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 8 reviews

September 7th, 2015
Much in demand, with good reason-- top notch caring physician, looks after patients like we were family.

December 31st, 2014
I visited dr rudge's walk in clinic yesterday and feel that I must leave a review to warn others of how I was treated even though I've never done so for any other dr. I went to the clinic to see if I have the flu. Several of my children have had it and I have several appts to keep this weekend and for this reason I wanted to know if I too was infected. The front desk staff was very curtious and I waited maybe 20 min which isn't bad for this time of yr. however, once dr rudge performed a 2 min exam he declared " well, you don't look sick at all except for the fact that you tell me you feel bad!" Excuse me? Are you diagnosing on appearances? Perhaps I need to remind you dr rudge of the last time I was in your office 2 hrs ago ( which shows that I am not one of those people running in to the dr for every little thing. It had been yes since I've been anywhere for a sick visit.) on that visit I was told basically the same thing that I was t sick just a cough from post nasal drip. Well thT was fine until the following weekend when I ended up with massive blood clots in both lungs. Perhaps you should examine pts not go on how "sick" they look to you. Dr rudge then proceeds to give me a lecture on the flu " the flu is not a life or death thing. You will survive the flu just fine and I'll give you a prescription for tamiflu but it only shortens the flu by one day and it is $150 dollars. Personally I'd rather have a cough syrup." Thank you for your opinion dr rudge. I am not interested in taking tamiflu not because of cost but because of side effects which of course you never mentioned but that my kids ped told me about. Obviously I am aware that this is not life and death because I wouldn't be here in your office if that was the case. I simply wanted to know if I had the flu or not. Since this I have read on the cdc website that if you have a know. Exposure to the flu and prevent with flu symptoms you are to e treated as if you have the flu. No test is necessary. Of course dr rudge did not volunteer this info and I learned an important lesson to research before going to the dr. I will not unde any circumstances be visiting this clinic again. There are plenty of quick care places to. Choose from I do not have to go to a dr with such an arrogant, condescending attitude!!

July 2nd, 2013
Wonderful care at a moments notice
Our family loves Dr. Rudge!!!

March 20th, 2013
I have seen Dr. Rudge several times. I spend most of my time out of state but am in Brentwood frequently. I have chronic sinusitis and it seems like it tends to flair up when I'm traveling. I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Rudge. He and his staff have always welcomed me, I can see them right away. They are very caring and conscientious. They send the perscriptions electronically and I can pick them up across the street. Last year I had an adverse reaction to an antibiotic my out of state Doctor prescribed, Dr. Rudge saw me right away, correctly diagnosed my problem and his office followed up the next day to make sure I was improving. I would definitely recommend this practice. I understand that he is a General Practitioner, if your problem was beyond his area of expertise he would refer you to someone else, or if it was an emergency, the Emergency Room at the nearest hospital.

March 30th, 2011
SUCKS WORST DOCTOR EVER
He was judgmental as soon as I got in the room with him. He was very rude and unprofessional. I was in excruciating pain and went to visit him because my regular doctor was not in and I did not want to incur the hospital cost. I was in so much pain that even when I left I had to sit in my car for an hour and half just to get courage to drive home because I could not move my neck. He said I don't know if I can do anything for you or not this is just a viral. Well needles to say I now have seen my regular doctor who is trying to find out why I am in so much pain. The shocking thing is he is a "Christian" and a "doctor" neither of which he meets the criteria for. He left me in pain and I cried almost all night. If he would have just even treated me with kindness instead he was cocky and rude and I hope he never hurts like I do and never has to see himself cause he would hurt and stay hurting. Someone could die under his care.

March 14th, 2011
noteman
Dr. Brad saw me quickly, took time and tests to positively identify my health issue and wrote me a Rx that was transfered electronically to the pharmacy across the street. The paperwork was handled quickly and easily, and it was a comfort to know how simple quality health care can be. Thank God for doctors like him.

September 14th, 2010
I had to convince this doc what my problem was as he wanted to blow it off as nothing. When the problem did not resolve and I convinced him for more testing no one contacted me for results and just said to come back in. Do not go to this doc.

June 14th, 2010
I drive 25 miles to see Dr. Rudge
Dr. Rudge and his staff have always been great. You can tell that he cares about his patients. When considering wait time remember that this is a walk in clinic. Go to Vanderbilt walk in (whose services I also like) and you will have similar if not longer wait times.