Dr. Bradley Rupp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Rupp?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Rupp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 10th, 2016

Nurse was super nice, but the doctor played with computer entire time we were there. Never made eye contact with me. Never examined my daughter, just took what we said, ordered some prescriptions and said come back in a month. Told us to follow up with family care doctor for labs/testing for other possibilities. Will not be filling prescription and will not be going back!

May 31st, 2016

Doesn't know his patients, doesn't have time to care ,crappy Doctor

February 26th, 2016

I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. He doesn't listen and doesn't care whether or not he helps you or not. You are just a number to him. When I had pain issues and kept telling him something was wrong I was talking to the wall. Probably due to his ineptitude I am now on kidney dialysis.

December 1st, 2015

Terrible

Gave me medication without disclosing side effects or giving literature. Never called with my test results. Terrible bedside manner. His diagnoses did not match ultrasound results. Bad experience.

June 16th, 2015

I identify with the person who doesn't usually write reviews. It made me feel better to see most people feel about this Dr. As I do! Horrible. He was not personable at all. Rude and a little rough. Didn't call to follow up with me. The restroom was broken when I was there! At a urologists office!!! I would never go to him again.

July 11th, 2014

Terrible person

I never write reviews but I saw these and realized it wasn't just me that thought he was terrible. I saw him 4 years ago and not only was he not helpful he was rude and grumpy and u could just tell he wanted me out of there.

February 11th, 2014

doesn't care

Stay away from this doctor. The only thing he cares about is the almighty dollar. His nurse Jackie was the nurse at the time when I saw him, and she lied to us. As a result our insurance claim was messed up. We came very close to taking him to court. Their are plenty of urologists in the Topeka area so stay away from this one!

January 25th, 2014

Negligent medical care

this dr is trusted with people lives and he doesn't care one bit. What would of been a curable condition is now terminal due to him saying results were normal when the test was never even done. Learn from my life lost. Don't let him take yours.

December 9th, 2013

Not recommended

I had a kidney stone surgery and felt he was impersonal and uniformative. He barked at me when he was removing the stint in his office.

August 12th, 2013

No bang for your buck

Worst urologist in Topeka. Rupp is a proscription happy doctor. And if he can't fix your problem by giving you pills, he can't help you at all. However, enjoy each visit being over priced. And his non personal contact/ relationship with his patients. Got a sonogram done (for down there), and never received a phone call about it, after 3 weeks I called and they said "oh are you still having pain"... "oh no, I'm just calling to see if you can recommend a good movie" then at the follow up, rupp said, I don't see a problem, you might just have to live with the pain. Awesome Doc! Tell someone to live with a pain that feels like your getting kicked in the nuts.

September 23rd, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Rupp is an excellent doctor. I've been going to him for over 5 years. He is always very caring, thorough and listens to my concerns. He comes highly recommended.

September 14th, 2009

Played on the computer

The doctor played on the computer the entire time... didnt listen very well either.