Dr. Bradley Ryan Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Ryan Jr?

One of the BEST Dr's in the area.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

patient

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Dr. Ryan has done a couple surgey's on me. Excellent doctor

Dr Ryan Was My Emergency Treating Physician

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

Having gone to the emergency room for what I thought was food poisoning turned out to be a small intestine bowel obstruction. Dr Ryan was the treating surgeon on duty. To be honest at first when I was told by the emergency room doctor I had to be admitted and possible have surgery I did not feel confident about the diagnosis at all. After meeting Dr Ryan I completely changed my tune. He was very thorough; assured me had read the report himself and felt certain the condition I was suffering from was as previously diagnosed; however, felt I also would not need surgery. His treatment was very absolute and within a day I was feeling better. He was patient during all his visits with me in the hospital and explained things in terms that I could understand. Though I should not need follow-on treatment I would not hesitate to see him again or recommend him to family and friends.

Dr Ryan is a good surgen

Posted on April 18th, 2012

The staf is normaly friendly but have no comunication with the billing department after you cancel an appointment.They keep billing you for it you can not reason with there billing department.God forbid if you get Laura in billing she is nasty.I tried to make another appointment from referal she told me try some other surgical office

PROFESSIONALISM PERSONIFIED!

Posted on March 17th, 2011

I was blessed that Dr. Ryan was on call the day I went into the ER with excruciating stomach pain.I've had 6 surgeries performed by Dr. Ryan & should I ever need another, he will be my surgeon. I spent 4 months in the hospital with a very complicated (and rare) small intestine condition, ostomy & reversal and with several complications along the way.My family & I are thankful that Dr. Ryan saved my life. I spent weeks in a coma and Dr. Ryan took as much time as needed to thoroughly explain what was happening, what might happen and why before & after each procedure.He is a caring and thoughtful doctor. These qualities together with his level of expertise makes him an excellent doctor.Having spent so much time in the hospital, I was seen by all of the surgeons in the practice when they were on call and, remarkably, both of them were as professional & caring as Dr. Ryan.Surgical Associates is second to none! The office staff is wonderful also.

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

Dr. Ryan gave me emergency gall bladder surgery. His care in hospital was so reassuring in a time when I was scared and in pain. He spent prolonged time with me and my family explaining everything and answering any and all questions. I would highly recommend this physician for his bedside manner and surgery expertise.

Very Impressive

Posted on March 22nd, 2009

Dr. Ryan is professional, patient, pleasant, and communicates well. Busy practice, but staff remains courteous and professional. Referred by another doctor who had been operated on by Dr. Ryan. Education is exceptional. Age is mid thirties. Demeanor is impressive.

Posted on May 26th, 2016