A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Haas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Steven Haas MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Haas practice?
- Dr. Bradley Haas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Haas practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.