Dr. Bradley Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2016
I drive from Oklahoma to see Dr Jones. Moved from Irving in 2011 & have been unwilling to change doctors. He keeps up with what is going on in the world of medicine. He's willing to refer if needed & has a network of good doctors with whose work he is familiar. His manner is friendly yet professional.

September 5th, 2016
Mrs.
My husband and I have been going to see Dr. Jones for over 5 years now. I can actually say that he saved my life and my husbands. He is the most is compassionate, intelligent and thorough doctor that we have ever came across. He diagnosed my husbands cancer at an early stage, he saved his life. Through all of his references, my husband received the best care and is now cancer free! He has also given myself and my daughter the best care - being an Internist, he help get our health back on track so that we can live a happier, healthier life. As far as his MA's, they too are very efficient. We all feel very fortunate to have him for our Doctor, and in our lives. And, for all of the others who have not mentioned anything but good things to say about Dr. Jones and his practice - shame on you!

May 13th, 2016
Awesome
Dr. Jones and his staff are amazing!!! Everybody seems to know how great he is because he is always so busy. I have seen his PA for sick visits and she is super sweet. They always listen to everything I have to say and give me great care. My entire family see's him and we all adore him! The staff is very nice too.

October 22nd, 2015
Dr Jones is a very fine Doctor. His MA could use some improvement. She can be very rude at time and is not good at follow up. The Dr. and his staff are often over booked. His PA is excellent. Even with all of this I do not plan to change Doctors. Dr. Jones tends to blow off critics of his stall.

September 25th, 2015
Double dipping on billing
He double dips on his billing. When you go in for lab work for a physical he charges a copay, when you ask a question during your physical he charges another copay while billing the insurance company for a physical which is covered 100% .

July 30th, 2015
Dr.Jones an Kristin are the best! the only people I trust

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Jones' Office is great! They always answer all of my questions and seem to really care about my health!

May 6th, 2015
Excellent
Dr Jones has been my Primary Dr for many years, he is the Best and Greatest, He has a lot to cover with all my many health issues, He also works very well with my Specialist Drs He has a very personable manner and keeps me informed of all my status and keeping me on track

January 5th, 2015
Great Doc!
I have been Doc Jones' patient for the past 8 years and based on his efforts and follow-ups, my diabetics A1C has gone down from 8+ to 6 and I am on my way to achieve less than 6 in the next 6 months. Best doc hands down in DFW.

July 11th, 2013
Great Doctor
Visits with you like a friend. Shows concern about your health. Makes sure you understand what is going on and what is necessary to remedy. I refer him to family and friends.

December 30th, 2012
A for Awesome
My many years with Dr Bradley Jones, He is very knowledgeable, compassionate #1. I appreciate him and I'm blessed to have him head of my medical team ...

December 29th, 2012
Awesome Blessing
Dr Bradley Jones has been my Primary Dr for many years, He is always on top of all my medical issues which are many. I can and do trust him with my ...