A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Scott Miller MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Bradley Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Miller practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Burnsville Endocrinologists.