Bradley Sabin MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Troy, MI

• Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2016
I have been going to Dr Sabin for several years. I have so much respect for him. This year I've had several serious problems, he has sent me to specialist who all have been great.It's been a long road but I feel he has helped me get back to normal. Love this Dr. Also his nurse Brianna is the best

April 26th, 2013
Dr Sabin is what an Internal Medicine Dr should be!
I was very pleased with my appointment with Dr. Sabin ! There is a reason he is booked a year out. He exemplifies what a Dr should be. I hear stories all the time about how someone has a Dr. with one foot out the door after a few short minutes and leaves very little time for questions. Dr Sabin is just the opposite, he is very thorough with his exams and takes adequate time for questions . When he starts seeing new patients again I would highly recommend Dr. Sabin and his staff.

May 16th, 2012
Dr. Sabin is wonderful.
My husband and I have been his patients for several years. We find his office runs like clock work (although one of the staff at the desk is, unlike everyone else, unwilling to extend even the smallest courtesy)and especially appreciate the prompt follow-up emails with test results, advice and reminders about appointments. Dr. Sabin is friendly, courteous, professional, knowledgeable, caring and prompt.

January 21st, 2011
This Doctor cares, has great diagnostic acumen, and I am glad I had pull in getting him to add me as a patient.

August 26th, 2009
The Best
Dr. Sabin is a wonderful doctor with an excellent bedside manner and I believe he really does care about his patients. I feel completely at ease discussing any medical issue. I have never, ever been made to feel rushed through my appointment. If I were to sum up in one word what my impression of Dr. Sabin is, it would be that he is a professional.

March 17th, 2009
Without an X-ray, he told me my ankle was not broken. (It was.)He told me my ovaries "looked good." (They had been removed.) He then said "Oh, you had a hysterectomy." ( I still have my uterus.)Needless to say, I found another doctor.

October 20th, 2008
You can't do better!
I cannot imagine a better physician. The only downside is you have to schedule your appointments well in advance; which only reinforces that his other patients share my opinion.

May 5th, 2017