Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr Sabin is what an Internal Medicine Dr should be! show details Dr Sabin is what an Internal Medicine Dr should be!
by Carl Adams on Apr 26th, 2013

I was very pleased with my appointment with Dr. Sabin ! There is a reason he is booked a year out. He exemplifies what a Dr should be. I hear stories all the time about how someone has a Dr. with one foot out the door after a few short minutes and leaves very little time for questions. Dr Sabin is just the opposite, he is very thorough with his exams and takes adequate time for questions . When he starts seeing new patients again I would highly recommend Dr. Sabin and his staff.

Dr. Sabin is wonderful. show details Dr. Sabin is wonderful.
May 16th, 2012

My husband and I have been his patients for several years. We find his office runs like clock work (although one of the staff at the desk is, unlike everyone else, unwilling to extend even the smallest courtesy)and especially appreciate the prompt follow-up emails with test results, advice and reminders about appointments. Dr. Sabin is friendly, courteous, professional, knowledgeable, caring and prompt.

Jan 21st, 2011

This Doctor cares, has great diagnostic acumen, and I am glad I had pull in getting him to add me as a patient.

The Best show details The Best
Aug 25th, 2009

Dr. Sabin is a wonderful doctor with an excellent bedside manner and I believe he really does care about his patients. I feel completely at ease discussing any medical issue. I have never, ever been made to feel rushed through my appointment. If I were to sum up in one word what my impression of Dr. Sabin is, it would be that he is a professional.

Mar 17th, 2009

Without an X-ray, he told me my ankle was not broken. (It was.)He told me my ovaries "looked good." (They had been removed.) He then said "Oh, you had a hysterectomy." ( I still have my uterus.)Needless to say, I found another doctor.

You can't do better! show details You can't do better!
Oct 20th, 2008

I cannot imagine a better physician. The only downside is you have to schedule your appointments well in advance; which only reinforces that his other patients share my opinion.