Dr. Bradley Samuelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Samuelson?

Posted on March 4th, 2016

5 family members use Dr. Samuelson. He is a very nice man and Doctor. We would refer him to everyone.

Posted on July 1st, 2013

THIS MAN IS AT BEST A VERY BAD dr.If you ask about seeing a other DR he get mad like A kid. Accurate Diagnosis just disregard these two words at this office. I ask for my records to get asecond opinion. I get this certified letter. That I was no longer in his care .Had been see this bad dr for about TWO years. This decision may have well saved my life. So in the end THANK YOU THINK YOU THINK YOU DO NOT US THIS VERY BAD dr

I like him!

Posted on April 26th, 2011

I like Dr Sam!!! and his wife, and sis in law, and staff! A staff, to me, is what makes a good Dr!!..( however, I do miss the real pretty nurse with the long brown hair,,,I think she was alot like me, but we just didnt talk about it! And, they ALWAYS help me with ANYTHING I have questions about!! I;m lucky to be one of Dr Sams patients!

Posted on January 12th, 2011

WARNING DO NOT GO TO DR SAMUELSON for cardiac care!When he left Clinics of North Texas, he told me how greatful he was that I had followed to his new practice. Later when his new eauipment arrived we did a test every six months. He he thank me, and told how his childern and wife thank me in helping pay for his new imaging center. I was scheduled with in Dallas,TX to do a stress test to see if my heart damaged tissue was viable enough to qulify me for a regenerating new heat tissue study. I recieved a letter from the good Doctor stating I was no longer his patient not to come back for anything. I phoned his office to find out Why? They said "don't have to give a reason" and I asked to talk to Dr Samuelson and was told the letter spoke for him. He refused to supply care until I could get another doctor or referral. Another Dallas Dr read the letter and agreed with me that Dr. Samuelson has neither medical or moral ethics! He'll drop you like a hot potato without any follow up care.

Posted on August 13th, 2016