A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Schaffer, Hand Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Schaffer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Saint Vincent Hospital at Worcester Med. Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Kirk Schaffer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Bradley K. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Bradley Schaffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Schaffer practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.