Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Schaffer
Dr. Bradley Schaffer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with another office in Worcester, MA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Schaffer is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital, St. Vincent's Hospital and Central Massachusetts Independ. Dr. Schaffer has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley Schaffer has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Bradley Schaffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. John-Paul Hezel
Orthopedic Surgery, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Worcester, MA 0 mi8
Dr. Johnny Mao
Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Worcester, MA 0 mi12
Dr. William Balcom
Worcester, MA 0 mi29