A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Scharf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scharf
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Scharf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Scharf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scharf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley H Scharf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley H. Scharf practice?
- Dr. Bradley Scharf has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Scharf practices Ophthalmology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Ophthalmologists.