A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Scharf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Scharf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Scharf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley H Scharf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley H. Scharf practice?
- Dr. Bradley Scharf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Scharf practices Ophthalmology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Ophthalmologists.