A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Scharf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scharf
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Scharf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Scharf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scharf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley H Scharf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley H. Scharf practice?
- Dr. Bradley Scharf has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Scharf practices Ophthalmology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Ophthalmologists.