A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Scharf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Scharf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Scharf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scharf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley H. Scharf practice?
Dr. Bradley Scharf practices Ophthalmology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Ophthalmologists.