A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Schnierow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Schnierow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnierow
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schnierow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Schnierow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnierow graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Schnierow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley John Schnierow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Schnierow practice?
- Dr. Bradley Schnierow has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Schnierow practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists and La Jolla Sleep Medicine Doctors.