A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Schnierow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Schnierow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnierow
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Schnierow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Schnierow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnierow graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Schnierow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley John Schnierow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Schnierow practice?
- Dr. Bradley Schnierow has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Schnierow practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists and La Jolla Sleep Medicine Doctors.