Dr. Bradley Secrest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Secrest?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Secrest?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2016

Will not go back!!!!

He is always in a hurry! His bedside manner lacks a lot to be desired. He just wants to put his patient on a medication and run out of the room. He doesn't listen to his patient and interrupts frequently!!!! I will not be going back!!!! Btw, I am a nurse myself so I know all about patients and the kind of care they deserve.

February 15th, 2016

My mother was a patient recently and as the others has stated he always in a rush ! My mom has made to visit for the same reoccuring problem . He just wants to say take this med and that's it ! What you going to do about the problem or suggest someone else please !

October 22nd, 2015

Find another urologist!

He is all about numbers. Move them in and move them out! He is not personable and rarely listens to what you have to say. I got my records and was quite surprised at a couple of his derogatory comments. I had a very negative experience with him over the course of months, not just one bad experience!

August 18th, 2015

Once I became an established patient, he no longer wanted to deal with my recurrent problem. His answer was to just keep me on antibiotics and do "rescue treatments" which was absolutely contraindicated according to my physicians at Mayo Clinic. Maybe he is too busy or lost interest in his profession. Find another urologist if you have a chronic problem!

August 27th, 2013

Great doctor

Great with patient, my wife. He spent all the time needed to make sure the diagnosis was correct and my wife was at ease. We got the feeling he was family, not just a doctor.

July 12th, 2012

Not a good experience for us

Had numerous issues getting test results and appointments. Did a procedure that made my urinary tract issues much worse. In fact required more medications and procedures. I would not recommend Dr. Secrest.

November 8th, 2009

Best Urologist in the WORLD

Dr. Bradley Secrest is, in my humble opinion, the best doctor in the State of Mississippi, if not the entire United States of America!!!

October 28th, 2016