A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Serwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serwer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Serwer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Serwer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Serwer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Arthur Serwer MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Serwer practice?
- Dr. Bradley Serwer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Serwer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Belvoir, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Fort Belvoir Internists and Fort Belvoir Cardiologists.