A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Sevin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Sevin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sevin
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Sevin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Sevin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sevin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Harvey Sevin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bradley H. Sevin practice?
- Dr. Bradley Sevin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Sevin practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.