Dr. Bradley Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Shapiro?

confidence

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

I came to Dr. Shapiro with issues I'd ignored for years. He began with diagnostic tests and blood tests that provided information that left untreated would effect the quality and probably length of my life. All tests now are NORMAL. What a wonderful word. NORMAL Thank you Dr. Shapiro

Shapiro MD

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Very Professional!

Didn't take shortcuts, Very good doctor!

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Very professional and smart and nice.

Excellent Service

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Dr. Shapiro listens to my concerns; I feel that my GI issues have finally been addressed. I was very pleased with his care and friendliness of his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Shapiro for any GI I issues.

Dr. Shapiro is most excellent!

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

My daughter and son in-law recommended me to Dr. Shapiro and I'm happy they did. My previous doctor did not give me any alternatives to solve my problem. Dr. Shapiro has cured me of a bad stomach bleed, all I can say is it's a miracle. Dr. Shapiro is a very gentle and caring doctor. I rate him the highest in excellence in his field.

Dr. Shapiro Rocks!!

Posted on June 19th, 2012

I had given up on all doctors, when my surgeon Dr. Rosenbloom brought Dr Shapiro in on my case. Dr. Shapiro has stood with me through thick and thin. He has shown and proven to me over and over again that he cares about me and my health! It has taken 4 long years to figure out what was going to help me. He is the only doctor that has shown me what true medical care really is! I am so happy to say my numbers are perfect for the first time in four long years! Thank you Dr. Shapiro you ROCK!!!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

Dr. Shapiro was the only Doctor that would listen to me and help me find what was wrong with me. He found a treatment that would work for me. All other doctors just didn't care and pawned me off on other doctors. I have been seeing Doctor Shapiro for three and a half years. I am so pleased with everything he has done for me, and to help me. The BEST!!!!

Posted on September 27th, 2010

I first saw him 3 years ago-for my 1st colonoscopy at age 63. Too scared to go before. It was painless-I was asleep - the nurses and Doctor very caring. Wake up - still no pain and eat cookies & juice. Go see Dr Shapiro if you want to have a thorough, knowledgeable, caring and friendly doctor.

Posted on November 9th, 2017