Dr. Bradley Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Shapiro?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Shapiro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016

confidence

I came to Dr. Shapiro with issues I'd ignored for years. He began with diagnostic tests and blood tests that provided information that left untreated would effect the quality and probably length of my life. All tests now are NORMAL. What a wonderful word. NORMAL Thank you Dr. Shapiro

February 24th, 2016

Shapiro MD

Very Professional!

December 17th, 2015

Didn't take shortcuts, Very good doctor!

Very professional and smart and nice.

March 20th, 2015

Excellent Service

Dr. Shapiro listens to my concerns; I feel that my GI issues have finally been addressed. I was very pleased with his care and friendliness of his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Shapiro for any GI I issues.

November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Shapiro is most excellent!

My daughter and son in-law recommended me to Dr. Shapiro and I'm happy they did. My previous doctor did not give me any alternatives to solve my problem. Dr. Shapiro has cured me of a bad stomach bleed, all I can say is it's a miracle. Dr. Shapiro is a very gentle and caring doctor. I rate him the highest in excellence in his field.

June 19th, 2012

Dr. Shapiro Rocks!!

I had given up on all doctors, when my surgeon Dr. Rosenbloom brought Dr Shapiro in on my case. Dr. Shapiro has stood with me through thick and thin. He has shown and proven to me over and over again that he cares about me and my health! It has taken 4 long years to figure out what was going to help me. He is the only doctor that has shown me what true medical care really is! I am so happy to say my numbers are perfect for the first time in four long years! Thank you Dr. Shapiro you ROCK!!!!

June 3rd, 2011

Dr. Shapiro was the only Doctor that would listen to me and help me find what was wrong with me. He found a treatment that would work for me. All other doctors just didn't care and pawned me off on other doctors. I have been seeing Doctor Shapiro for three and a half years. I am so pleased with everything he has done for me, and to help me. The BEST!!!!

September 27th, 2010

I first saw him 3 years ago-for my 1st colonoscopy at age 63. Too scared to go before. It was painless-I was asleep - the nurses and Doctor very caring. Wake up - still no pain and eat cookies & juice. Go see Dr Shapiro if you want to have a thorough, knowledgeable, caring and friendly doctor.

July 23rd, 2017