A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Sherman, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Mark Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley M. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Bradley Sherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Sherman practices Internal Medicine near Oyster Bay, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Oyster Bay Internists.