A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley M. Sherman practice?
Dr. Bradley Sherman practices Internal Medicine near Oyster Bay, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Oyster Bay Internists.