A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Simmons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Simmons, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Simmons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Bradley Simmons FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Warren B. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Warren Simmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Simmons practices Otolaryngology near Canandaigua, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NY.
See Canandaigua Otolaryngologists.