A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Sloan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Sloan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- Capital Region Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Scott Sloan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Bradley Sloan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Sloan practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Primary Care Doctors and Jefferson City Family Physicians.