A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Sloan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sloan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Sloan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- Capital Region Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley S Sloan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Bradley Sloan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Sloan practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Family Physicians.