Dr. Bradley Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 7th, 2016
Very impressed with Dr Smith and the entire Team! Knowledge, Open Communication, and Efficient !

January 19th, 2015
Dr Smith is an excellent physician with great bedside manner!

October 22nd, 2013
Bradley T. Smith, M.D.
I have been a patient of Dr. Bradley T. Smith, M.D. for treatment of a macular problem which reduced the acuity of my dominant eye. He thoroughly explained the treatment options, possible complications and expected results. Dr. Smith and the staff of The Retina Institute - St. Louis were very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. As a result of Dr. Smith's surgery, treatment and advice, my sight has been restored to near perfect. I am very grateful and highly recommend him, his expertise and his staff.

October 3rd, 2013
Miracle workers!
I've been seeing Dr. Smith and his colleague Dr. Blinder once a month for the last 10 months. They are amazing! When I first came there I was one small step from being legally blind. The treatment I've been getting from them has improved my sight dramatically. The staff are all very friendly. When I come in there I feel like Norm walking in to Cheers. All the techs know what they're doing and the doctors are amazingly knowledgeable. If you have retina problems, do yourself a favor and go to these guys. When doctors need to learn about retinas they learn it from these guys!

May 21st, 2013
Dr Bradley Smith saw my 91 year old mother as an emergency office visit on this past Monday. He was still seeing patients at six pm and he agreed to see her. He spent incredible amount of time with us after working a grueling day. He explained her condition, prognosis, and follow up care expertly and with compassion. He instilled in all of us a great sense of his competency in his skill as a Doctor as he had to give a shot in my mom's eye. What a talented smart competent compassionate doctor and man!