Dr. Bradley Soder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 13th, 2016
Inadequate
I went to Dr. Soder for a growth on my nose. He told me it might be cancer and come back in a month! I went to a more caring doctor and was biopsied and the cancer removed. Also Dr. Soder gave me a cream for my rosacea that I was told, by my present dermatologist, is too harsh for my skin type. I felt like Dr. Soder didn't care about giving me good care. Sorry, but I cannot recommend him.

February 4th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor!!!
Oh my!! Dr. Soder is the best doctor I have ever experienced!! I had a terrible rash for 3 months. I had been to the allergist 6 times and finally begged to see a dermatologist. They sent me to Dr. Soder and he was so unbelievably thorough! he had figured out 2 of my 3 infections in an hour and personally called me 2 days later to let me know what else was found! Dr. Soder was kind, caring, and most-of-all he knew what he was doing. He saved me!

August 15th, 2013
Dr. Soder did a skin check and looked at an area I was concerned about. He was thorough and explained exactly what I had. The cream he gave me worked. The office was nice.

April 12th, 2013
Very compassionate and caring
Dr. Soder is one of the best doctors I've ever had in regards to dermatologists. He really cares about his patients. He is willing to answer any questions you may have.His office is easy to schedule with and they're also very caring.

April 4th, 2012
Good Doctor
I am new to the area and I needed a Dermatologist. I found this practice and they were located close to me, in a very nice building near the Westerville Rec Center. I had to wait about 2 weeks for my appt but I'm glad I did because Dr. Soder helped me with my problem. During the visit he took the time to look me over and ask questions. He suggested 2 possible treatments and reviewed the pros and cons of each with me. In the end, I was happy with the results.

March 15th, 2012
Steer clear of this dermatology Group unless you like to wait for over an hour to see the doctor. The office staff is rude and the main concern was getting my copayment check before they even greeted me. Will not be going back every again.

January 25th, 2012
The office staff was friedly. Dr Soder was able to diagnose my condition after looking at the area. He answered all my questions/concerns

February 22nd, 2011
Lucky to have Dr. Soder in the Columbus Area
Dr. Soder is very personable, professional and does not pressure patients to choose treatments which they are not comfortable. He educates the patient with viable options and helps them plan treatment with him. Dr. Soder spends an ample amount of time and personally directs the care of his patients. He also is not condescending with young patients or those who do not agree with an aggressive treatment plan.We could not have choosen a better physician for our son.

February 11th, 2010
Do not recommend
They were overbooked and rushed me through my appt. After waiting almost an hour he spent less thN 5 mins with me and barely answered my questions. Gave me no advice, just wrote a subscription and acted like I was bothering him by asking questions.