A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Spangher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Spangher is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Spangher, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Spangher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Arthur Spangher MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Spangher practice?
- Dr. Bradley Spangher has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Spangher practices Emergency Medicine near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Emergency Physicians.