A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Stalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Stalter is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Stalter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stalter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Stalter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Allen Stalter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Stalter practice?
- Dr. Bradley Stalter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Stalter practices Anesthesiology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Fort Wayne Anesthesiologists.