A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Steele is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Steele, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Steele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Edward Steele MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley E. Steele practice?
- Dr. Bradley Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Steele practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downey, CA.
See Downey Orthopedic Surgeons.