A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Steele is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Steele, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Steele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Edward Steele MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley E. Steele practice?
- Dr. Bradley Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Steele practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downey, CA.
See Downey Orthopedic Surgeons.