A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Stetzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Stetzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetzer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stetzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stetzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley P. Stetzer practice?
Dr. Bradley Stetzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.