A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Strong, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strong
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Strong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Strong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Strong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Strong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Strong practice?
- Dr. Bradley Strong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Strong practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastopol, CA.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.