Ophthalmologist

Apr 20th, 2015

Dr Strong, Has a real easy going style. Takes all the time a patient needs to answer all their questions. My cataract surgery results were far better than I could ever expected. I recommend Dr Strong with 11 stars instead of 10 !!! Mark S. Gardner 214-762-2327

Lack of expirence. Had complication during cataract surgery. I am still suffering from inflammation in my eye and taking steroid drops after 6 months of surgery show details Lack of expirence. Had complication during cataract surgery. I am still suffering from inflammation in my eye and taking steroid drops after 6 months of surgery
by Ila on Mar 18th, 2013

Dr. Strong did my Cataract surgery in October 2012. The capsule membrane tore during the surgery. Six months later, I still have to use Steroid drops to keep the inflammation down in my eye. Dr. tried to wean me off the Pred Forte drops, but it is not working. Now I have developed Secondary Glaucoma as a side effect of Pred Forte. I have visited him 6 to 7 times after the surgery, because inflammation keeps coming back. Doctor does not know what to do. He says, He did not do any thing wrong. You will heal fine eventually. He does not follow up with me anymore. I saw 66 favorable reviews on the other web site. I could not post my review. I do not know if that site is a paid subscription by the doctor. Beware!!